|Position:||Area Sales Manager|
- Work closely with the Key Account Team to define and execute account strategies that accomplishes both customer satisfaction and business growth goals.
- Develop innovative and creative programs to gain market share and incremental new business.
- Maintain effective customer relationships, communicating technical and commercial information, leading efforts to resolve customer issues and leading efforts to build market share and close individual sales opportunities
- Forecast sales and updates sales opportunities based on market conditions, the customer’s forecast for material consumption and the qualification of new products
- Arrange and manage periodic meetings with key accounts to review Company’s performance, business volume, company’s future plans and customer needs
- Manage joint projects to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes coordination with responsible people in product groups to ensure that projects remain on schedule
- Manage site service team to improve reliability, availability and maintainability of installed tools.
- Work with site manager and business unit managers to grow non-systems business with focus on upgrades, rebuilds and spare parts that help lower customer’s total cost of ownership
- Drive the sales plan for successful new business gains as well as defense of existing business.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement
Our client is a US listed company and a market leader in providing process equipment technologies primarily to manufacturers in various markets such as Data Storage, Green Energy, Wireless, Optical, etc. They have offices strategically located throughout Asia, Europe, and North America.
Currently, we are looking out for potential talents to join them onboard as Area Sales Manager to take up responsibilities in handling accounts within Southeast Asia Region. With deep knowledge in Process Equipments and experience in strategic selling and area management, the incumbent will pursue new opportunities and maximize sales, achieve design wins and develop key customer relationship with all related products.
- Bachelor Degree in technical discipline (or equivalent), preferably with an MBA or advanced technical degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales and support in semiconductor equipment industry or technical products
- In-depth knowledge of MoCVD / MBE products
- Great communication skills and able to communicate across all levels
- Results-oriented professional with good business judgment and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to manage via influencing in a matrix organization
- Customer focused with strong planning and goal setting skills
- Able to manage multiple short and long term projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skill in English is vital
- Negotiation and persuasive skills
To submit your application, please email your resume in word format to June_foong@kellyselection.com for a private & confidential discussion.
|Date Posted:||Thursday, June 28, 12|
|Closing Date:||Saturday, July 28, 12|
Attention to: June Foong
Phone No.: 6645 3977