Starcom gets wings
Singapore - Red Bull Singapore has awarded its media account to Starcom MediaVest following a three-way pitch.
"The team are particularly excited to have the opportunity to work on a brand that is as iconic as Red Bull," Arthur Sung, GM for Starcom, said.
Starcom will now oversee media buying and planning duties for Red Bull as it attempts to elevate its brand here in 2009 which will include ATL campaigns next year - something Red Bull Singapore hasn't done in a couple of years.
"Our brand is growing, our volume is growing, it's a good time for us to create top of mind brand awareness," Darryl Lim, marketing manager for Red Bull said.
"We were particularly impressed by the expertise the [Starcom] team demonstrated both in the preparation of the written pitch documents as well as the actual presentation," Lim said.
- Starcom Media Worldwide
- Red Bull Singapore Pte Ltd
Starcom Media Worldwide Related Stories:
- Starcom MediaVest appoints general manager
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- Garuda Airlines picks media agency
- Maxim's Cakes parties with rainbows
- SMG appoints regional client lead
- What mini tablets mean for digital marketers
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 5 January, 2012
- Is recoupling of agencies the next big thing?
- Mars & Wrigley pick Starcom regionally
- Agency lines blur further with Starcom hire
- Global Yellow Pages unveils new campaign
- WWF calls Hong Kong for Earth Hour
- VivaKi names new helmers
- MPG appoints regional business director
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- TV show cooks up a recruitment storm
- 4As elects executive committee
- Yakult triumphs at ATV awards
- Four tussle for StarHub's media account
- Sony uses JCD location to advantage