Canon preaches to the converted
Hong Kong - Canon has rolled out a TV campaign to promote its latest HD HF11 video camcorder targeted at the quality conscious Canon EOS fans.
The creative rationale for the TV spot developed by McCann Ericsson is based around the theme of some good things in life are never enough, particularly the happy, fun and sweet moments.
To highlight the camcorder's dual flash format capability that allows for unlimited recording time, the TV spot features a young couple kissing non-stop in various scenes, either from different corners or rooms of the house, from day to night and even one of the lady when she is pregnant.
Apart from the TVC, the campaign includes print ads in newspapers, lifestyle and professional magazines including OOH in MTR, bus shelter panels and billboards of high traffic areas around Hong Kong.
- McCann Erickson Hong Kong
McCann Erickson Hong Kong Related Stories:
- UPDATED: Cockpit scandal grounds campaign
- Cathay says game on for HK Sevens
- Disney Studios handpicks McCann, PHD
- Cathay Pacific readies for Sevens onslaught
- Maxim's ad reinforces leadership position
- Coca-Cola sells happiness to youths
- ADFEST: China steps up to the global stage
- McCann offers network to Jet Li foundation
- Sony Ericsson rides HK's first Wifi bus
- Nike gets into high gear with 'Hyperdunk'
- Flirting works for McCann's Kam Fan
- UPS delivers messages in MTR
- DDB takes Gamble as Group CD
- Ad watch MMHK July
- Nike's new reality for teen mobile campaign
- Bonaqua campaign reborn for the Olympics
- McCann wins Happy Harbour
- Cathay campaign lands in SCMP
- McCann takes Nike creative
- Elements creative heads to McCann start-up