Iris nabs Robbins from Arc
Robbins will be responsible for developing the agency's digital business plan, while creating more digital opportunities with key clients and developing new businesses.
He was responsible for Arc's Hewlett Packard APAC and Japan account, and prior to which, helped run the global & regional interactive business for Nokia at OgilvyOne.
"Robbins has extensive regional experience in the mobile marketing discipline which will be directly relevant for several of our key clients. Our focus is to get Iris Digital on the Singapore map and into the minds of our existing and prospective clients," Richard Bleasdale, regional CEO of Iris Singapore, said.
Bleasdale wants to see Iris rise within the next two years to be one of the leading digital agencies in Singapore and the region. Iris's global clients include Sony Ericsson, Shell and Adidas.
Other high profile appointments at Iris this year include DDB's Richard Bleasdale as regional CEO for APAC, Y&R Singapore's Andrew Dowling and Chris Martell as board directors, and OgilvyOne's Rob Davies and John Scott as creative group heads.
- Iris Singapore Pte Ltd
- Arc Worldwide
Iris Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- iris steps into the Middle East
- Iris Singapore appoints business director
- Driven revamps, NCS and Trafalgar appoint
- Iris gets Robinsons’ digital biz
- Heineken hands PR business to Iris
- iris makes creative hire
- iris appoints group account director
- Emirates appoints iris in Singapore
- iris beefs up creative team
- Tell your boss “I quit”
- New Flok's on the digital block
- Heineken launches marketing push
- Karunatilaka comes on board iris
- MARKETING TV: Giving your brand a sporting chance
- iris poaches from OgilvyOne
- Front End Engineer and/or Flash Developer, Iris Digital
- Senior Back End Engineer, Iris Digital
- Iris poaches MD from Bates 141
- Iris makes Low regional executive