Ng shifts to regional role
Hong Kong - Jessica Ng, regional merchandising manager for Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific, has moved to Hong Kong as regional brand manager for Belvedere vodka, Glenmorangie whisky and Ardbeg whisky.
Formerly based in Singapore, Ng joins the local team to assist the Asia Pacific markets in the development and implementation of regional brand plans across all elements of the marketing mix.
Ng has nine years of experience in the luxury industry and joined Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific in Aug 2006. Prior to that she held regional sales and marketing roles with Yves Saint Laurent, Clarins and Kenzo Parfum.
- Moet Hennessy
Moet Hennessy Related Stories:
- Luxury Marketing Summit back for the second year
- Why events work for Glenmorangie
- Massification of luxury unhealthy for brands
- Moet Hennessy Diageo to speak at LMS
- Luxury Marketing Summit: Diageo on board
- iris drinks to Johnnie Walker biz
- Ruder Finn inks PR deal with LVMH
- Baileys pushes cocktail shaker pack
- Moet picks Alchemy
- Moet sets up for new PR partner in March
- The Irish want to know "What’s your flavour”