Hot Job Friday: Regional Recruitment Lead
Position: Regional Recruitment Lead
Company: Kelly Selection
• In charge of all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent.
• Partner with Hiring Managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward.
• Ensure talent processes comply with appropriate business controls or initiating/maintaining immigration statuses.
• Provide work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
• Support and implement specific recruitment strategies in conjunction with the overall recruitment strategy for the company.
• Assist in the tailoring and implementation of global recruitment initiatives and programs, ensuring ASEAN is well represented in this area.
• Take ownership of the management of the ASEAN Staffing budget and ensure that most cost effective recruitment programs are leveraged.
• A recognized university degree in Business or Management. • 3-5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a regional capacity. • Excellent analytical skill with excellent communication skills; both written and oral. • Strong planning and organization skills, attention to details, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. • Understanding of labor markets in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Salary Range: (SGD, annual) negotiable
Date Posted: Thursday, July 10, 08
Closing Date: Sunday, August 10, 08
Attention to: Doris
Phone No.: 6325-2236
- Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd
Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Are your staff training for a career switch?
- Hiring plans to pick up in second half of 2012
- Singaporeans willing to relocate for work
- Hot Job Tuesday: HR Generalist
- Hot Job Tuesday: HR Manager
- Engineering and IT talent to receive 10% to 30% pay raise
- Global orientation essential for work
- Doing good attracts good talent
- Q&A: Carl Camden / Kelly Services Global
- Serving notice
- Disregard generational differences, HR says
- Kelly Services in a race to hire 3,000