Microsoft appoints country sales manager
Singapore - Microsoft Advertising has hired Christian Cadeo as country sales manager for Singapore.
He will now report to regional sales director for SE Asia, Richard Huggins.
Cadeo was previously country sales manager for Vietnam and during his stint at Initiative Interactive, oversaw the online display and search media planning.
"Christian will be a critical part of continuing our success," Huggins, said.
He joined Microsoft in 2006, and in his new role will work closely with Microsoft Advertising's exclusive sales partners in Singapore - DLive.
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions
Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions Related Stories:
- Young Asians show music and mobile fetish
- Microsoft fills SE Asia trade marketing manager role
- Schaumann makes internal shift
- Microsoft pushes Thai digital advertising forward
- Sony Pictures achieves innovation affirmation for movie launch
- Fancl sees clear results with online campaign
- UPDATE: Microsoft strengthens digital ad offering with acquisition
- Which digital technologies best target young people?
- Global Brand Forum taps MDAS for online advertising sponsorship
- Cyber Lions are Microsoft sponsored till 2010
- Sony Ericsson shares the real life virtually
- Microsoft renews cyber award sponsorship at Cannes
- Philips partners Microsoft to debunk health myths
- Microsoft sells your site
- Return to the online basics
- Microsoft’s aggressive communications ad push continues