Animax ventures into branded entertainment
Advertisers have yet to sign on to the project at this stage.
The show will be marketed through a multi-platform campaign and first promotional activities are expected to be seen in the later half of the year. LaMB is the first animated programme produced under the US$6million (S$8.2 million) Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and SPE Networks - Asia Joint Production Fund. Peach Blossom Media, a Singapore-based company, will handle the production of the show.
"When they (Animax) shared their vision of making LaMB a fully integrated, multi-media platform content which is appealing to both sponsors and the public, we leapt at the opportunity. Animax is a broadcaster that is extremely supportive and passionate about engaging audiences via a comprehensive broadcast, web viral and mobile phone strategy," Karen Tang, VP for Peach Blossom Media, said.
The show will air in the last quarter of the year.
- Economic Development Board
- SPE Networks - Asia Pte Ltd
- Peach Blossom Media
- Animax Asia
Economic Development Board Related Stories:
- Government turns eye on marketing industry
- Creative industries desperate for talent
- EDB looks for social media agency
- HPB hunts for PR agency
- EDB seeks PR support in Germany
- Power 98 promotes brands on WhatsApp
- More investments come to SG
- EDB and WDA hunt for agencies
- EDB picks R3 for agency audit
- Hyper Island makes Asia foray
- EDB keeps a close watch on its agencies
- Recession fears deepen: What now?
- EDB concludes global pitch
- Manufacturing: There's hope yet
- Ate makes senior hires, EDB on PR hunt
- Singapore woos Indian companies
- Manufacturing and services sectors hit by the blues
- SAP launches regional research HQ
- More exec jobs this year
- Managing Gen Ys’ high expectations