Nurun scoops more P&G work
Shanghai - Procter & Gamble has extended its relationship with Nurun China, appointing the agency to create a digital strategy for its Pringles snacks brand.
The agency said P&G is aiming to boost Pringles' profile among the increasingly internet-addicted Gen Y Chinese audience.
In a statement, Nurun said the Generation Y audience makes up 31.8% of China's 210 million internet users.
"Pringles is one of P&G's fastest growing brands. The communication strategy developed for the campaign at the targeted audience will allow us to push the limits of strategic creativity." Yann Lombard-Platet, MD of Nurun China, said.
- Procter and Gamble
- Nurun China
Procter and Gamble Related Stories:
- Oral-B raises awareness through smiles
- P&G says show us your colors
- P&G's way of thanking mums
- Sony to groom business leaders in Singapore
- G2 Direct Interactive beefs up
- P&G shrinks to sustain
- Carat Philippines bulks senior staff
- Vidal taps China's fleeting fashion trends
- Global 3PLs expand 6.5% in 2008
- P&G celebrates 20 years in China
- P&G triggers olfactory response
- Giants show Malaysia the beanstalk
- CEOs & CMOs shoulder to shoulder
- Out with the Ps and in with the Ms
- Eight rules to success in China's evolving market
- P&G's markets Total Effects against aging bodies
- P&G embroiled in hate crime allegations
- Olay extends online contract with Nurun
- P&G names Stengel's successor
- Pernod Ricard names MD