SPE Networks Asia pioneer moves up
Singapore - Ang Hui Keng has been promoted to SVP of channels management and finance from his previous post of vice-president for finance, distribution and operations in SPE Networks Asia.
Ang joined SPE Networks Asia 10 years ago when parent company, Sony Pictures Entertainment, started the office in Singapore as the regional headquarters for its television networks. His responsibilities included regional finance and administration, to network presentations and information technology.
Ricky Ow, general manager of SPE Networks Asia, said, "Friends in the industry will certainly agree with me that Hui Keng's promotion is a well-deserved one. His promotion to Senior Vice-President will also allow him to fully use his years of experience and in-depth knowledge to guide a new set of leaders, as the company restructures in preparation for further growth."
- SPE Networks - Asia Pte Ltd
SPE Networks - Asia Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Animax targets youth with rebranding
- Canon signs ad deal with SPENA
- The Jolt: Don't sell yourself short
- SPE Networks to rep AETN across Asia
- The Amazing Race Asia sponsors return
- Sony aims to tap modern women's market
- AXN Beyond coming soon
- Animax ventures into branded entertainment
- Catapult Advertising runs out winners at The Amazing Race Asia 2 pitch
- Sponsors named for The Amazing Race Asia 2
- SPE ups offerings with three new channels