Schaumann makes internal shift
Singapore - Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions's country sales manager Chris Schaumann will move internally to take on the role of global advertising and digital lead for the company.
In this newly created position, he will ensure Microsoft's campaigns in the Greater China and APAC regions are inline with its global branding, especially in the area of interactive. His last day is on 13 February and MDAS is currently looking for a replacement.
He was country sales manager for two years and was previously with XM Asia as associate business development director.
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions
- XM Asia
Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions Related Stories:
- Microsoft appoints country sales manager
- Young Asians show music and mobile fetish
- Microsoft fills SE Asia trade marketing manager role
- Microsoft pushes Thai digital advertising forward
- Sony Pictures achieves innovation affirmation for movie launch
- Fancl sees clear results with online campaign
- UPDATE: Microsoft strengthens digital ad offering with acquisition
- Which digital technologies best target young people?
- Global Brand Forum taps MDAS for online advertising sponsorship
- Cyber Lions are Microsoft sponsored till 2010
- Sony Ericsson shares the real life virtually
- Microsoft renews cyber award sponsorship at Cannes
- Philips partners Microsoft to debunk health myths
- Microsoft sells your site
- Return to the online basics
- Microsoft’s aggressive communications ad push continues