Microsoft pushes Thai digital advertising forward
She will spearhead advertising sales for Microsoft's online properties in Thailand, including the MSN portal and Windows Live products - Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Hotmail and Windows Live Spaces. She will work closely with Impaq Interactive, Microsoft's online advertising partner in Thailand.
"Thailand is a key market for Microsoft's Digital Advertising Solutions in the region and the appointment of Kamolpat demonstrates our commitment to work with the best local talent throughout our operations. Her extensive experience and expertise in successfully operating and managing a wide range of IT & Entertainment companies will be a great asset as we grow our online advertising business in Thailand," Richard Huggins, regional sales director, Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions SE Asia, said.Swaengkit has over 15 years of experience working for international and local IT & Entertainment companies in Thailand. They include Hutch, HP, Oracle and SVOA. She was most recently chief operating officer of BECi Corporation, a subsidiary of TV3.
- Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions
Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions Related Stories:
- Microsoft appoints country sales manager
- Young Asians show music and mobile fetish
- Microsoft fills SE Asia trade marketing manager role
- Schaumann makes internal shift
- Sony Pictures achieves innovation affirmation for movie launch
- Fancl sees clear results with online campaign
- UPDATE: Microsoft strengthens digital ad offering with acquisition
- Which digital technologies best target young people?
- Global Brand Forum taps MDAS for online advertising sponsorship
- Cyber Lions are Microsoft sponsored till 2010
- Sony Ericsson shares the real life virtually
- Microsoft renews cyber award sponsorship at Cannes
- Philips partners Microsoft to debunk health myths
- Microsoft sells your site
- Return to the online basics
- Microsoft’s aggressive communications ad push continues