Adidas dares fans to find fast
Hong Kong - Adidas' latest mobile gaming app challenges football fans to finish tasks in the quickest time possible.
The "f50 Game" app aims to promote adidas' latest football boots, which features technologies that allow players to act faster and track their performance.
The game asks players to study selected images of adidas sponsored football players and pick where on the image the football is. After each game, players can post their best times onto a global platform and compare themselves with friends using Facebook.
Those who post the fastest times will have a chance to win prizes including a pair of the latest boots signed by the World's best player Leo Messi.
A photo competition is also underway asking fans to capture their "find fast" moment in adidas football boots.
The new campaign is also supported outdoor on giant billboards in Mong Kok, as well as in print and online.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
adidas Related Stories:
- adidas consolidates social media duties
- Adidas connects with its girly side
- Data deluge: Getting CRM basics right
- adidas lures fans with hip hop
- Bieber fronts adidas NEO Label
- Kellogg-Wilmar JV, RedPrairie picked
- Adidas goes gymming across the region
- Adidas thrives in pain
- adidas launches interactive TV mobile app
- Adidas puts China first in global push
- Adidas charges up originality
- Case Study: adidas China
- Adidas bands China fans together
- Adidas goes for football fans
- Adidas recruits hardcore football fans
- Adidas urges Filipinos to be original
- Case Study: adidas
- Adidas to send trainers to the sky
- Adidas gets star-studded in latest push
- King of the Road runs on NPE again