Tore Claesson joins Tomorrow Group
Prior to this, Claesson was a senior partner and group creative director at Ogilvy in New York, working on the IBM account in USA and worldwide. He was also regional creative director at Ogilvy in Tokyo and Singapore. So far, he has more than 100 creative awards under his belt, mostly for interactive work.
"I spent seven years in Asia and always wanted to go back," Claesson said. "I have known Stefan (Stefan Ronnquist, MD, The Tomorrow Group) for 20 years and followed Tomorrow's success in the region, and now was the right time to join."
As group executive creative director at Tomorrow, Claesson will work with clients in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- The Tomorrow Group
The Tomorrow Group Related Stories:
- Tomorrow Group launches research offering
- Challenger Mobile looks to Tomorrow
- T+L ads storm Raffles Place MRT
- Pertz quits IAS
- Tomorrow launches T+L SEA’s first online campaign
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Is there money in mobile advertising?
- Publicis's Goh goes Tomorrow
- Tomorrow works on IAS with its GM from yesterday
- Shell assignment for Tomorrow
- Pertz to leave Tomorrow behind
- Tomorrow gets the nod from Travelex
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- The Tomorrow Group bags Sony projects
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group