7-Eleven launches first Passbook campaign
Hong Kong – 7-Eleven will launch the first Passbook campaign in a lucky draw campaign.
Passbook is an iOS6 application designed to let users collect coupons, boarding passes and other forms of mobile payment.
Once users download the pass, they can add coupon passes to Passbook and present it to cashiers at 7-Eleven for redemption.
There will also be a lucky draw for users to win prizes.
“This is Hong Kong’s first city-wide campaign for Passbook,” said Jacqueline Chong, CMO for Green Tomato, the developer of Passbook.
In the past, Green Tomato has launched an i-Collection programme for 7-Eleven, where users can catch virtual charms at the store to exchange real gifts with augmented reality and location-based technology.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7-Eleven Related Stories:
- Rilakkuma lands in 7-Eleven
- 7-11 counts cups to predict mid-term winners
- 7-Eleven eyes provincial expansion
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Alibaba joins 7-Eleven for easy payment
- Marketing Roundtable: Big data, big results
- 7-Eleven sparks old Hong Kong charm
- 7-Eleven kicks up with McDull
- 7-Eleven asks What's the Big Deal
- 7-Eleven gets trendy with Hello Kitty
- 7-Eleven aims to stay top of mind
- Doraemon lands in 7-Eleven
- Game on for 7-Eleven
- 7-Eleven sparks off HK's collective memory
- 7-Eleven makes social move with FutureLab
- Google trumps Colgate as local favourite
- Citi finds expansion shortcut with 7-Eleven
- 7-Eleven launches AR mobile app
- WE lands a string of F&B projects