Tiger gets spooky this Halloween
Malaysia - This Halloween, Tiger will show its stripes by throwing 22 back-to-back parties in the Klang Valley across two days (26 and 27 October). The parties will be complemented with a digital campaign aimed at engaging current and new Tiger fans.
Tiger has created a Facebook game called "Zombie Onslaught" on Tiger Malaysia's page for consumers to share with friends. In return, the highest sharer will win cash voucher worth RM500.
"With a great understanding of the psyche of our consumers who wants exciting, happening and trendy events, we are bringing the heart of the urban beat straight to them," said Sean Koh, marketing manager of Tiger.
The campaign aims to revive the "urban beat" to Klang Valley partygoers with a focus in on-ground activations, guerilla marketing and digital investments on Facebook, social advertisements and print advertisements.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guinness Anchor Berhad
Guinness Anchor Berhad Related Stories:
- GAB readies for huge St. Patrick's party
- Ireland leaves GAB to join EABL
- GAB sees senior management changes
- GAB’s star beers usher in CNY
- Guinness looks for social entrepreneurs
- GAB's Yap Swee Leng leaves post
- Don't be so hard on Gen Y
- GAB helps raise F&B standards
- Strongbow looks for strongest virtual hunter
- Studio Lounge introduces beer 'on-demand'
- Strongbow jazzes up its image
- In BRIEF: Capital TV, GAB, 8TV, Tetra Pak
- CSR - For the greater good
- GAB gives away millions to mark CNY
- GAB parties on with Oktoberfest
- Tiger roars for Asian music fans
- Guinness claims March for St. Patrick’s
- GAB reunites with the number ‘9’
- GAB names Jenner’s successor
- Marketing TV: Getting Merry with Guinness