OMD shifts Tsang in new J&J role
China - Media agency OMD has appointed Pauline Tsang, GM of its Guangzhou office, to a newly created role of GM for the Johnson & Johnson account and planning for Xian Jansen Pharmaceutical, based in Beijing.
Replacing Tsang's role at the Guangzhou office, OMD has nabbed Sidney Wang, business director for Mindshare Beijing as general manager for OMD Guangzhou.
Tsang and Wang will both report to Elaine Ip, MD for OMD China.
"With Sidney on board and Pauline joining J&J account management, we are further strengthening our already strong management team which has led OMD China on the fast growing track in the past 3 years," Ip said.
Tsang, formerly regional business director for Carat International based in Shanghai, joined OMD in June this year to replace Cathy Wen.
Prior to Mindshare China, Wang was at Universal McCann and his other agency experiences include working at Lintas China, Media Vest New York and Optimum Communications Philadelphia.
- Carat China
- Johnson and Johnson Asia Pacific
- Universal McCann
Carat China Related Stories:
- Carat China fills top role
- Carat China names Northern MD
- Carat China promotes new digital GM
- Carlsberg defends fun in "complicated China"
- Grossman named MD for Carat China
- Havas nabs Wong to head up Greater China
- Perfetti Van Melle reworks China agency roster
- Carat names planning director for China
- Barbie evolves into a lifestyle brand
- Carat lands AIA's 'Project Future' in China
- Carat promotes Grossman as East China MD
- Beiersdorf buckles down for China expansion