Club Med takes positioning higher
"We're going back to our brand roots of warmth and enjoying a unique experience with a strong sense of freedom and choice to do anything," said Mumtaz Moiz, General Manager, Club Med Singapore of the initiative, central to which is a new brand campaign which conveys the idea that visitors to a Club Med will "experience the exceptional, live life at 200% and have the pleasure of discovery".
Physical tweakings include the debut of more suites, enhanced buffet spreads, more outdoor activities including archery and yoga sessions, and a new Spa village and nightly entertainment shows. The drive, which Moiz said is aimed at achieving the "best quality price ration possible", is targeted at upper middle class consumers -- families, corporate groups and couples.
The ‘new' Club Med is being marketed via partnerships, events, loyalty initiatives and outdoor executions. Publicis was the main partner in Europe for the rebranding, with Litt Lindden helping the company in Singapore with its marketing activities incorporating DM, brochures and advertising.
- Club Med
Club Med Related Stories:
- Cashing in on integration
- Club Med checks on your happiness quotient
- Club Med appoints new VP
- Tan to head marketing for Club Med Malaysia
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 24 October 2011
- Club Med boosts sales & marketing in APAC
- Have fun while you work
- Club Med names APAC MD
- Club Med brings babies on board
- Travel Marketing: Bringing back the magic
- Club Med appoints WOM
- Club Med launches photo contest
- Club Med unveils global branding push
- CommsDNA wins new lifestyle accounts
- Club Med rolls out branding campaign