Innity opens shop in the Philippines
Philippines - Digital media network Innity has opened an office in the Philippines as part of expansion efforts in Southeast Asia.
Setting up shop in Makati CIty, the Malaysian-based company will offer digital advertising tools, which include analytics, rich media content and numerous ad formats to cater to marketers with specific content and data needs.
Heading the office is Kelvin Ho (pictured), the regional sales manager of Innity Singapore. He brings to the table nearly a decade of experience, having worked with companies like Fuji Xerox, Dow Jones, The Wall Street Journal and SingTel.
Commenting on the launch of the office, Ho said: "Based on the figures we are observing, the potential of online advertising in Philippines is huge and we strongly believe that it will only continue to grow in an exponential rate,"
According to ComScore's latest Metrix Report, Innity Philippines' network is the largest in the country which currently reaches out to more than 4 million unique visitors, or 74% total internet reach.
Innity said publishers like Inquirer.net, Philstar.com, Manila Bulletin, GMAnetwork, Pinoyexchange and Multiply Philippines have already signed up to be part of their network.
Innity now has offices in eight countries to date, namely Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Shanghai, and commands a staff of over 135.
The company announced last June that it will offer demand-side platforms (DSPs) and sell-side platforms (SSPs) this month in all Innity branches excluding Shanghai. The real-time bidding service allows advertisers to purchase online ad inventory on an impression by impression basis.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Innity Related Stories:
- NIM Digital joins Innity in digital branding
- Innity appoints new regional director
- PPS picks regional ad sales partner
- Gender based ad networks for HK
- Innity to offer real-time bidding
- Innity branches out to HK and China
- Innity tags adSage for SEM system
- Innity ties up with AdXpose
- Innity engages the power of gender
- Innity steps out with Mobile88
- Admax reaches new high with 300% growth
- Media Contacts activates local muscle
- Marketing TV: Digital advertising’s evolution
- Innity retargets consumers with new solution
- Innity rolls out Engagement Bar
- "Tune in to Me" gets media owner backing
- Ad networks to protect and serve better
- UM fuels integration with senior hires
- Innity chats up eBuddy