Loke exits Ogilvy for Y&R
Marketing understands Loke's role will be creative director and he will report to chief creative officer Farrokh Madon, who was also recently appointed at Y&R earlier this year, effective of next month.
When approached by Marketing Y&R declined to confirm the appointment.
Loke joined Ogilvy in 2009.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Young and Rubicam
- Ogilvy and Mather
Young and Rubicam Related Stories:
- Cancer Society ruffles women's skirts
- Y&R ties up with Hancomm
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Y&R wins Media Prima account
- Y&R finds market research partner
- What Singaporean youths want
- Vietnam comes of age
- WPP creates single unit for Colgate
- M1 retains Y&R
- Y&R China ropes in creative lead
- Danone’s Aqua wants to keep Indonesia clean
- TAFEP encourages mutual respect at work
- Y&R's VML acquires Qais
- Colgate looks beyond Y&R
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 10 November 2011
- Bank of Singapore gets relational
- FOMA Focus: William J. Manfredi
- Brand's tests locals for alertness
- Caltex pampers motorists