MOH thanks nurses, MCYS ropes in iHub
MOH launches a campaign to thank nurses
Ministry of Health has appointed Addiction Advertising to produce a campaign thanking all nurses. The "Hope" campaign comprises an art installation for Nurses' Day (1 August). Every public hospital will sport one of these art installation where patients can write thank you notes. The ads will also be running on The Straits Times and Today newspapers. The campaign runs until mid-September.
MCYS appoints iHub
Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports (MCYS) has appointed iHub Media as social media consultant services for the Family Development Group. iHub will be in charge of managing FamilyFirst! Facebook page which is under the National Family Council. MCYS and iHub declined to comment further on the length of the partnership.
Browhaus leverages on social media
Brow grooming salon, Browhaus has launched a series of social media initiatives to support its "Shaped To Shine" campaign. The social media aspect of the campaign consists of Facebook advertising campaign and video marketing via YouTube and other video based platforms. The social media campaign was handled by AdVantage SEO. The Facebook ads aimed at driving traffic to the Browhaus talent search program where contestants stood a chance of winning SG$8,000 along with getting featured in a Browhaus ad campaign and a JUICE magazine spread.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Ministry of Community Development Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Health
Ministry of Community Development Youth and Sports Related Stories:
- MCYS-MICA rejig: Are agencies safe?
- Changes to maternity leave claims
- MCYS calls pitch, Reebonz says thankyou
- More women needed on the board
- MCYS' social work campaign: hit or miss?
- MCYS lures youth to social work
- Social workers in high demand
- MCYS appoints agency partners
- Fulford wins MCYS' Child Abuse account
- MCYS looks for PR agency
- MCYS, NTU call PR pitches
- YOG reports SGD 56.7m marketing value
- KFC and Holiday Inn honoured for showing heart
- NFC calls PR pitch
- Marriage Central extends ties with Tribal DDB
- MCYS calls pitch for Marriage Central
- Alice George steers dragon boat festival PR
- MCYS' BFC launches pitch
- IAC hires TSLA, launches campaign
- YOG's PR account out to pitch