AirAsiaExpedia makes senior marketing hire
CMO DOLLY CHIN AIRASIAEXPEDIA
Regional - AirAsiaExpedia has appointed a chief marketing officer - a newly created position for the joint venture.
Dolly Chin (pictured) will spearhead the company's regional marketing strategy alongside the executive team based in Singapore, as well as take up the dual role as general manager of Expedia, Southeast Asia.
Chin has nearly two decades of extensive corporate and consumer marketing experience including proven expertise in designing and implementing regional marketing strategies, communication solutions and brand management.
Prior to joining AirAsiaExpedia, she was vice president of marketing at Electrolux where she led the marketing initiatives for various brands under the group across Asia Pacific.
AirAsiaExpedia has two localised full-service Expedia sites in Singapore and Thailand - Expedia.com.sg, Expedia.co.th. In addition, AirAsiaExpedia runs full-service Expedia sites in Japan and India, and hotel-only businesses in other Asian markets.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AirAsia Related Stories:
- What AirAsia could have done differently?
- The AirAsia vs MAS saga continues?
- Chandilya new CEO at AirAsia India
- Five ways to be a boss like Branson
- LOOK: Virgin boss in a dress
- [LOOK] Branson in a dress
- AirAsia gets energised with EQ8
- Are elections promotions a good idea?
- Coffee, tea or Branson?
- CEOs cannot function without HR
- Tune Insurance fuels on social media
- Wong takes commercial role at AirAsia
- Talent Management 2013: The CEO's role in managing talent
- AirAsia's Jasmine Lee joins U Mobile
- FMFA announces sponsors
- AirAsia ramps up Singapore presence
- AirAsia X offers "Quiet Zone"
- AirAsia’s 1Malaysia campaign takes flight
- AirAsia makes multiple promotions
- backick kicks around discounts