Initiative hires for key mobile position
Malaysia - IPG Mediabrands has appointed Abhishek Bhattacharjee to lead all mobile marketing duties for Initiative Malaysia.
Bhattacharjee (pictured) has been tasked to create brand experiences for mobile devices, with a focusing on branded apps and media integration.
Prashant Kumar, president of Asia World Markets at IPG Mediabrands, said Bhattacharjee's appointment will open more opportunities in mobility for its clients.
"Mobile devices sit at the heart of our lives today, more so in Asia than anywhere else. It's only natural that for brands to win share of hearts, they plug their marketing to mobile platforms."Bhattacharjee joins IPG from Network18 where he managed its online and mobile business, which included launching apps for iOS and Android.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Initiative Related Stories:
- Initiative bags AIA media business
- Initiative drives off with Manheim
- Dunkin Donuts picks Initiative China
- Let's move it, says 100Plus
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- IPG launches leadership programme
- Subway settles media account
- Microsoft's Bresseel heads to Initiative
- THE ICONIC selects Initiative for media duties
- NETS banks on Initiative
- Soho appoints Initiative
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- AJE matures relationship with Initiative
- MCYS appoints agency partners
- Initiative to raise US$1m in charity push
- Livingston takes CEO role at Initiative
- Initiative wins digital duties for Nescafé
- Initiative names MD to drive G14 growth
- Initiative Thailand grows biz
- Initiative Australia buffs portfolio