eBay Classifieds renews Asia push
Regional - eBay Classifieds Group has appointed GolinHarris to promote its business in Asia.
The remit includes supporting the launch of its new sites in Asia and its existing Gumtree site in Singapore.
The agency will be tasked to further increase eBay Classifieds brand awareness in the region and generate publicity in key print, online and social media sites on the brand.
GolinHarris will also be tasked to strengthen blogger relations, monitor trends and execute consumer campaigns and events for the brand.
eBay Classifieds Group and GolinHarris will begin rolling out major aspects of the campaign in July 2012. The account will be led out of its Hong Kong office.
eBay Classifieds Group runs a collection of eight brands which include alaMaula, BilBasen, dba.dk, eBay Classifieds, Gumtree, Kijiji and mobile.de.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
eBay Related Stories:
- eBay eyes China growth with site launch
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- eBay tones down its logo
- NEA calls pitch, eBay revamps Gumtree
- eBay tasks Edelman with APAC duties
- Marketing TV: The new era of e-commerce
- Pay for British and American bosses rises
- TUS bags eBay regional biz
- Malaysia International Fashion Week on eBay
- PropertyGuru partners with eBay
- Wego with eBay
- TVB lends star power to eBay charity
- Avaya makes interactive director move
- Hong Kong picked for eBay ad centre initiative
- Yahoo paves the mobile apps way
- Flight stimulator
- Talk till you drop
- Eachnet taps Epsilon for email marketing campaigns
- Eachnet appoints TBWA\
- AdRelevance reaches Singapore