Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
Australia - OmnicomMediaGroup has appointed former CEO of OMD Australia Mark Coad, to the newly-created role of CEO of the PHD Group Australia.
Coad (pictured) left OMD in 2009 and took on the position of CEO of CHE, a Clemenger Group creative agency. In his new position, Coad will oversee the PHD Sydney operation.
He will also be responsible for the Foundation business, a media activation joint venture business between Clemenger Group and OmnicomMediaGroup. This business will operate as a stand alone entity but will form part of the consolidated PHD Network in Australia.
Toby Hack, MD of PHD Australia and Martin Patton, MD of Foundation will report to Coad.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account
- PHD nabs Hotels.com online biz from Starcom