The Great Pasha promotes sensitive teeth
MINDSHARE UNILEVER YOUTUBE
Indonesia - PT Unilever Indonesia together with its media agency Mindshare have launched its first branded YouTube channel in Indonesia for Pepsodent Sensitive Expert.
It launched a YouTube series centered on a large muscular man with an insatiable appetite called The Great Pasha, who can eat anything except food of extreme temperature. Through an interactive YouTube video, viewers can feed him and offer a tube of Pepsodent Sensitive Expert toothpaste to cure his sensitive teeth.
The character will personally thank viewers on their Facebook page, which would then notify the viewer’s Facebook friends about this and invite them to help Pasha too.
Within a month of launch, The Great Pasha Show has had over 271,000 unique visitors, 670,000 page views and 53,000 video views. The programme was advertised on YouTube Indonesia’s landing page masthead for the first three days of being launched. The campaign will run for three months.
Adeline-Ausy Setiawan, country media head at Unilever Indonesia, said: "In Indonesia, there are 6.1 million users of YouTube every month. Also, Indonesians spend the longest time on YouTube compared to countries in Southeast Asia: 18.2 minutes. We leveraged this opportunity by launching the brand channels for ULI brands, pioneered by Pepsodent Sensitive Expert."
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com
Unilever Related Stories:
- What makes Unilever’s HR tick?
- Brands say Yahoo! to OMG! Awards
- How Unilever overcame its mobile hurdles
- Do good, sweat more
- Unilever's Hellmann’s celebrates 100 years
- Unilever's water conservation push
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- Unilever appoints Arcade for Closeup
- Axe hires Open to find first Filipino spaceman
- Axe goes out of this world
- Unilever grows biz, Air cargo up
- Unilever taps Salim for top marketing role
- Mindshare ties up with Masscom on Unilever
- Internal comms: Keeping the house in order
- AXE takes users to space
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- Effie shines with four Golds
- Global retailers in deeper SC focus
- Don't underestimate TV: Unilever's Malantic
- Palm oil buyers seek green goods