Be Natural picks agency down under
Regional - Kellogg has appointed Leo Burnett to handle creative work for its snacks and cereal brand Be Natural in Australia and New Zealand.
The agency won the account after a two-way pitch and is tasked to give the brand a fresh approach and drive relevance with consumers.
Nik Scotcher, marketing manager of Be Natural, said he believes the partnership with Leo Burnett can drive growth for the business while staying true to the brand's personality it has established over the last 10 years.
"Leo Burnett was able to demonstrate the kind of thinking that makes you sit up and take notice," Scotcher said.
The agency will start on the account in August 2012.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles
- Samsung cross-dresses for local touch