Starcom nabs MEC’s deputy GM
Hong Kong - Starcom MediaVest Group has roped in former deputy general manager of MEC Alfred Cheng (pictured) to take up the role of regional director.
Reporting to Bertilla Teo, CEO of Starcom Greater China, Cheng is based in Hong Kong and is tasked to lead a team to oversee various regional accounts including Richemont and UBS.
Cheng was with MEC as the deputy general manger since 1997. He managed strategy and communication planning on several blue chips accounts such as Citibank, Sony and Sony Ericsson, Colgate-Palmolive and DHL for the agency.
Prior to MEC, he was with with Ogilvy & Mather and DMB&B.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Starcom Mediavest
Starcom Mediavest Related Stories:
- Starcom's digital lead for emerging markets
- Twitter, Starcom sign huge ad deal
- Honda drives home message of love
- Starcom CEO: "Media is the next creative"
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- TAFEP retains Starcom Singapore
- Marketers: Mindshare, OMD tops in media
- Study: Vertical channels more effective
- SMG works with TEDxKL again
- IG Markets Singapore shift media business
- PHD nabs Hotels.com online biz from Starcom
- Marketing TV: The changing media model
- Doublemint backs new China talent show
- Jeffrey Seah takes on Vivaki SEA role
- ZenithOptimedia shores up China digital team
- Digital TV: What's in it for the media industry?
- Cartier odyssey brings brand story to film
- Starcom bags biz worth A$16m in billings
- NEA goes on Eco Sprint
- Samsung ups the ante on tablet wars