Koh heads digital at MediaCom
Malaysia - Koh Weng Wai has been appointed head of interaction at MediaCom Malaysia.
Previously the business director for GroupM Interaction Malaysia, Koh handled accounts such as Maxis, P&G, VW, ICI, Buena Vista International, Allianz, Bayer and more.
In his new role, he will lead MediaCom Malaysia's digital team and maintain a high level of client servicing within the agency.
"I will also be driving the growth of MediaCom's digital business through integrated strategic planning and the evangelising of the digital language across all of MediaCom Malaysia's key clientele," Koh told A+M.
He joined MediaCom at the beginning of this month and reports directly to Neal Estavillo, managing director for Mediacom Malaysia.
Koh's appointment follows a slew of digital hires made by GroupM Malaysia this year. Yee Wing-Tak joined as head of digital at Maxus, while Matthew Ho was recently appointed by MEC as its head of interaction, among others.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mediacom Related Stories:
- Shell rides on the wild side
- MediaCom APAC COO takes on a global role
- The power of social media in the workplace
- MediaCom boosts worldwide committee
- Cosplaying Santas roam Ocean Park
- Aegis grabs COFCO's $850m account
- U Mobile 'connects lives' in latest campaign
- MediaCom on winning streak in Australia
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Volkswagen’s new online tease
- Dulux finds real-life inspiration
- AsiaRooms aims to find the dream room
- Olympics on free TV: Do advertisers care?
- Akzo Nobel aligns media duties
- Volkswagen debuts 3D micro-movie
- MediaCom to sponsor LMS
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Unicom hands media biz to Mediacom
- MediaCom buys out Brilliant Media
- Baker to lead Mediacom's digital business