Jay Jays names creative AOR
Australia - Fashion company Just Group has appointed Leo Burnett Melbourne following a creative pitch, to create a Jay Jays brand campaign for Summer 2012.
Leo Burnett is tasked to produce creative campaign across various integrated mediums with the aim to stimulate significant growth in sales for the upcoming collection.
Just Group's general manager of advertising, Dianna Young, said: "This is the first time in a number of years that Jay Jays has supported the brand with advertising."
The brand targets mostly male and female adolescents aged between 16 to 18._________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- LOOK: How Leo Burnett scares people
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook