Beaute Prestige settles media business
Regional - French fragrance company Beaute Prestige International, owner of perfume brands Issey Miyake, Elie Saab and Jean Paul Gaultier, has appointed Havas Media agencies MPG and Media Contacts as its agencies in the region.
The account, to be led out of Singapore, was awarded without a pitch. BPI's media business was previously handled by Carat Singapore.
Both agencies will handle offline and online media planning and buying duties for most brands under the BPI umbrella, including Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier, Elie Saab and Narciso Rodriguez.
Karen Cheong, marketing director of BPI Asia Pacific, said the APAC partnership would kick off with the agencies handling a major launch for its new female fragrance launch for Issey Miyake brand in September this year.
"Markets we will cover this year include Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, China and Japan," she added.
Based in Paris, BPI has regional offices in Miami and Singapore.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media Contacts
MPG Related Stories:
- Giant billboard unveiled at Bondi Beach
- MPG wins XL Axiata's media biz
- Roundtable: Targeting the lucrative customers
- In BRIEF: Landor, MPG, Dulux, NLB
- MPG gets new local lead
- Net-A-Porter selects MPG & Media Contacts
- MPG China wins Hyundai and Kia business
- New fashion magazine on the block
- Philips splits US$100m global media account
- TME and MPG tie-up in India
- MPG wins Fitness First's media biz
- History appoints MPG as its media agency
- Lindt & Baidu feature in Credit Suisse ad
- MPG Media Contacts formalises creative unit
- FOMA Focus: Winners Wisdom
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- MPG hires DBS's Lim as Clark steps up
- MPG China harvests Nature's Bounty
- Norton appoints MPG & Media Contacts
- Victorinox appoints MPG as AOR