NHB calls pitch, Sistic goes mobile
The National Heritage Board has called for a public relations pitch which closes 19 July 2012. The contract lasts for a year. Last year NHB called to heighten its profile in the media and public eye and the appointed agency was also tasked to increase media and public awareness of NHB and its work through media relations and strategies.
Swim with the sharks
Tourism Western Australia (TWA) has launched a new Facebook campaign today to share and support research into one of Western Australia's most loved visitor experiences, swimming with the whale shark. Through the campaign, TWA will work with whale shark research and conservation organisation ECOCEAN and call on its Facebook community to support its adoption of a whale shark by ‘liking' a series of posts. The community will also be able to follow the whale shark's movements.
Sistic goes mobile
Sistic Singapore has rolled out a mobile application. The ticketing services provider released the Sistic Mobile app to allow its users to buy tickets on the go, while also enjoying special discounts exclusive to the app. The mobile app was developed by Mobiquest and is available for both Apple and Android users.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Heritage Board
- Tourism Australia
National Heritage Board Related Stories:
- NHB calls pitch, Phar Partnerships expands
- NHB on digital agency hunt, Iris hires
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Government tenders hit pitch fever
- NHB, SG Cricket Club appoint PR agencies
- NHB searches for PR agency
- NHB gets social with Eyeka
- NHB picks 3-Sixty for 'Explore Singapore'
- NHB calls pitches for digital marketing
- Fulford PR bags duties for Arts Museum
- NHB hunts for creative agency
- NHB & MCYS appoint agencies
- NHB calls pitch for Filipino fiesta
- NHB goes with MediaCom
- NHB looks for media partner
- New online heritage for Singapore
- SHF 2009 up for grabs
- Media Viewpoint - Feb08