Hill+Knowlton relocates Qatar GM to Malaysia
Malaysia - Jamie Morse, general manager of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Qatar has been relocated to Malaysia as deputy managing director of its Malaysia operation.
Morse (pictured) will report to managing director Julia Ahmad and support the overall operations of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Malaysia.With more than 12 year of international experience, Morse's specialties include corporate communications, issues and crisis communications, internal communications and stakeholder relations.
He also carries prior experience working in Australia, South Korea and Qatar, where Morse has provided high-level strategic counsel to a diverse range of clients including some of the world's best known brands.
"Morse's experience in driving business growth, building strong client relationships and implementing effective communications campaigns will bring great value to Hill+Knowlton Strategies Malaysia as we look towards our next phase of growth," Julia said.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Hill and Knowlton
Hill and Knowlton Related Stories:
- Hill+Knowlton announces new Asia leadership
- Morse takes MD role at Hill+Knowlton
- Hill+Knowlton sharpens China focus
- H+K Strategies appoints new Asia head
- H+K Strategies shuffles global team
- H+K signs Tan as technology director
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies appoints new director
- APCO names MD for Shanghai
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Yahoo swaps PR partner
- H+K Strategies nabs new accounts
- Hill+Knowlton in hiring spree
- Aegis hires, H+K Strategies adds more biz
- PR's evolution: More social than ever before
- H&K makes govt defence wins
- Voedisch exits H&K Strategies
- Hill & Knowlton rebrands
- World Orchid Conference picks agencies
- H&K appoints executive director
- H&K hires Weber's Kharis