Akzo Nobel aligns media duties
Beijing - Global paints company Akzo Nobel has appointed MediaCom China as its agency of record for all digital media duties.
The agency has been handling Akzo Nobel's non-digital account in China and the win sees the consolidation of all media planning and buying with MediaCom.
Alex Tan, managing director of MediaCom Shanghai, said the agency will assist Akzo Nobel to deliver digital campaigns leveraging integrated solutions to make the most out of what it can offer.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Akzo Nobel
Mediacom Related Stories:
- Shell rides on the wild side
- MediaCom APAC COO takes on a global role
- The power of social media in the workplace
- MediaCom boosts worldwide committee
- Cosplaying Santas roam Ocean Park
- Aegis grabs COFCO's $850m account
- U Mobile 'connects lives' in latest campaign
- MediaCom on winning streak in Australia
- MediaCom China beefs up digital front
- Volkswagen’s new online tease
- Dulux finds real-life inspiration
- AsiaRooms aims to find the dream room
- Olympics on free TV: Do advertisers care?
- Koh heads digital at MediaCom
- Volkswagen debuts 3D micro-movie
- MediaCom to sponsor LMS
- Mediacom reclaims FANCL from Carat
- Unicom hands media biz to Mediacom
- MediaCom buys out Brilliant Media
- Baker to lead Mediacom's digital business