Weber Shandwick appoints Philippines lead
Philippines - Global public relations firm Weber Shandwick has appointed Diana Lesaca as president and chief operating officer of its Philippines operations.
Lesaca (pictured) will oversee both strategy and operations across the firms duties. Her particular focus will also be on digital client communications.
She will be based in Manila and will report to Baxter Jolly, vice chairman, Asia Pacific at Weber Shandwick .
Lesaca is a veteran in the advertising and communications field and has managed client accounts ranging from the food and beverage to consumer goods and telecommunications industries.
Prior to her current role she spent 11 years at Weber Shandwick's sister agency DraftFCB as senior VP and new business division head. She has also held a stint working at J. Walter Thompson and Lintas Manila.
"The Manila office is gearing up for more business opportunities in brand PR, corporate reputation and crisis management" said Jolly.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick Related Stories:
- 7 habits of social CEOs
- Weber takes full ownership of India operation
- Weber names Australia MD
- Weber Shandwick boosts China team
- Weber Shandwick retains MasterCard
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Weber Shandwick ropes in Alsagoff
- Weber Shandwick inks social deal in Korea
- SCAD finds new PR support
- Weber Shandwick builds digital ability
- Weber to take Chinese brands to the world
- Weber Shandwick to back Tokyo Olympic bid
- Great Britain hits HK with Weber Shandwick
- Weber Shandwick goes on a winning streak
- CEO reputation matters more in China
- In BRIEF: Weber Shandwick, RSN, SMA
- Why Nike could be the next ESPN
- Weber Shandwick changes the guards
- Rolls-Royce hands regional PR to Weber
- In reputation we trust