Pertz to leave Tomorrow behind
His role at the Singapore office included, among other things, marketing the company as well as the day-to-day running of the office, and before moving to Singapore, Pertz was at The Tomorrow Group Hong Kong for over a year reporting to its MD, Stefan Ronnquist.
According to Ronnquist, no replacement has been found yet but the company is in the final stages of appointing a "seasoned Singaporean person" and expects to make an announcement in around a week.
Pertz declined to comment on his next role but did say he was talking to at least three companies presently.
- The Tomorrow Group
The Tomorrow Group Related Stories:
- Tomorrow Group launches research offering
- Challenger Mobile looks to Tomorrow
- T+L ads storm Raffles Place MRT
- Pertz quits IAS
- Tomorrow launches T+L SEA’s first online campaign
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Is there money in mobile advertising?
- Publicis's Goh goes Tomorrow
- Tomorrow works on IAS with its GM from yesterday
- Tore Claesson joins Tomorrow Group
- Shell assignment for Tomorrow
- Tomorrow gets the nod from Travelex
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- The Tomorrow Group bags Sony projects
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group