IMMAP unveils new look
Philippines - The Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP) has unveiled a new brand identity ahead of the association's upcoming IMMAP Summit and Expo.
IMMAP's VP and chief digital officer of Leo Burnett, Pao Pena unveiled the new logo fronting the association at the general membership meeting.
The new logo spins away from the corporate look and adds more vibrancy and a contemporary feel, Pena said
Pena also stated on IMMAP's Facebook page that the new logo represents the community's "commitment to evolving constantly to grow digital in the Philippines".
IMMAP aims to drive up the use of the internet and mobile to become recognised marketing medium in the industry. As an organisation, it provides the latest research and studies on the effectiveness of internet and mobile as marketing tools to marketers and conducts presentations to advertising and marketing professionals.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles