DentsuINDIO shuts down
Philippines - Local digital agency DentsuINDIO has ceased operations in the Philippines, with sources close to the development confirming the news to Marketing.
It is understood that the closure comes as a consequence of restructuring the Dentsu operations in the ASEAN region by the regional office.
Clients for DentsuINDIO included names such as HSBC, Hitachi, DHL, Canon, Sharp, Unicef, Western Union and more.
Dentsu Asia could not be reached for comments at the time of writing.
Dentsu recently established a digital agency Dentsu Mobius in Singapore, to cater to the increasing demand for digital advertising. The new company will be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dentsu Asia and will also serve to grow Dentsu's digital presence in Southeast Asia.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Dentsu Related Stories:
- Was launching Dentsu Möbius a good decision?
- Dentsu strengthens its Thailand grip
- Dentsu creates new role for talent aquisition
- Dentsu strengthens its hold over SEA
- Dentsu Singapore hires digital lead
- Vision Critical partners with Dentsu
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- Dentsu opens office in Myanmar
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- New brands flutter with iButterfly
- Helping HR become social
- Catching butterflies at KLIA
- DDB's Van Motman resurfaces at Dentsu Asia
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Tognum takes Asia focus, picks agencies
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Dentsu acquires Aegis in US$4.9bn deal
- Dentsu Möbius makes key regional hires
- Media Palette names new digital lead
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC