New marketing head for Dutch Lady
Malaysia - Dutch Lady Malaysia has appointed Anja Martina Henze from Germany as the new director of marketing. She fills the role, formerly held by Rahul Colaco, who was promoted to managing director in March this year.
Joining the company this month, Henze will head the marketing department and be responsible for driving all brands under Dutch lady Malaysia.
Prior to her appointment, she was marketing director for Friesland Campina Germany for three years. Among some of her roles there included driving the market and brand strategy for its major brands in Germany and the communication and media strategy for brand innovation. Her other roles include international business development manager at Campina Innovation, and marketing manager health at Campina Nederland.
Henze will be reporting directly to Colaco.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dutch Lady Malaysia
Dutch Lady Malaysia Related Stories:
- Agency of the Year announces jury
- Dutch Lady pledges to inspire
- Ad of the Week: Chocolatey goodness
- Dutch Lady diversifies product portfolio
- Dutch Lady susses out children's potential
- Marketing to children sees a new dawn
- The end of print ads? Not quite
- Dutch Lady cheers for World Milk Day
- Dutch Lady rides on the Olympic wave
- YouTube arrives in Malaysia
- Colaco assumes new role as MD Dutch Lady
- The New Straits Times gets talking
- Dutch Lady loses its sweet tooth
- Dutch Lady urges to drink more, do more
- Two drinks, one love
- The Jolt: Can you build the brand with price cuts?
- Dutch Lady to milk study for marketing gems?