Marketing TV: Facebook 101
Singapore - As more brands are creating their presence on Facebook, Grady Burnett, vice president of global sales and operations at Facebook, tells Marketing how brands can have a better following on the social media platform.
Burnett shares how brands, including US-based company Squishable, have used Facebook to connect and interact with their customers to understand their demands.
"Businesses are building connections and really ramping their business growth through those connections," he said.
"They are find people who are really passionate about their company, and with that, they're finding ways to engage that community, connect with more of them and help those people influence new customers."
See full interview here.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Facebook Related Stories:
- Hashtags, does Facebook need them?
- What are your favourite #hashtags on Facebook?
- CNN's Wheatley heads to Facebook
- MEC's Drury gets Facebook role
- 5 things great bosses do (GALLERY)
- Agency promises briefs answered in a day
- 5 lessons from a social media meltdown (PHOTOS)
- India's newest social media titan?
- Facebook Home: Fancy app or tipping point?
- FB ads: Not driving the point Home?
- Zuckerberg makes a goat of himself
- Whatsapp becomes new target in tech wars
- Facebook Home launches another jovial spot
- Facebook Home to takeover Android
- Zuckerberg’s CEO of the year, again
- FB's News Feed: Can brands really be friends?
- The power of social media in the workplace
- Facebook tie up with Smart for Messenger
- Facebook hires India comms lead
- Facebook finds new APAC lead