Marketing Events enters Chinese market
Asia Pacific - Marketing Events, Asia's only event marketing magazine, will be reaching out to 4,000 new event marketers and planners in Mainland China in a bid to tap into the burgeoning market.
In addition to 15,500 existing subscribers across Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia, the new distribution will include subscribers from Shanghai, Beijing, and newer cities and provinces.
"Since we launched the Marketing Events Weekly email newsletter, we have received a huge number of requests for the print edition from corporate event marketers and event planners based in China," said Naomi Cranswick, publisher of Marketing Events. "We are responding to these enthusiastic readers by adding China to the circulation of the print edition of Marketing Events; this is excellent news for our advertisers because they will be getting exposure to genuine event marketing decision makers in China at no extra cost."
This move will allow the brand to offer more thought-provoking and relevant insights on the Chinese market from local event professionals and vendors.
Marketing Events will also comprise the largest audience of event marketers and planners in Asia, in line with the brand's goal to gain a foothold with a broader regional audience.
This is part of Marketing Events' weekly news bulletin. To subscribe to ME's bi-monthly print magazine and online newsletters, please go to www.marketing-interactive.com/subscribe
To read ME's latest print issue in PDF click here.
‘Like' our Facebook page for more real-time and interactive event marketing updates.
- Lighthouse Independent Media
Lighthouse Independent Media Related Stories:
- Winners of Agency of the Year 2013 [GALLERY]
- 3 days to HREA Malaysia
- How to market to Singaporeans
- Last chance to book tables
- Singapore's top HR pros named [GALLERY]
- Benefits Asia returns to Singapore
- Mobile Marketing Interactive 2013 launches
- Who will take home the trophies?
- HREA early bird deadline extended
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- HREA jury spotlight: Mohamad Abu Bakar
- CCL joins Human Resources Excellence Awards
- Agency of the Year returns
- Meet the HREA judges: A Mateen
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- More time to enter the Human Resources Excellence Awards
- UOB and MEC take top spot at Mob-Ex 2013
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- More sponsors join Mob-Ex awards
- HREA jury spotlight: Andrew Chong