Corporate Affairs Manager, Hays
CORPORATE AFFAIRS JOBS HAYS
Role Description - The Corporate Affairs Manager will be responsible for leading communications among key industry players and respective regulatory authorities. He will spearhead the execution of relevant social policies, while supervising media relations with respect to the organization's brand and business reputation.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hays Singapore
Hays Singapore Related Stories:
- Five tips to prove you're worth employing
- Why onboarding is essential – even for CEOs
- Engagement Manager, Hays
- Contract work has the x-factor
- Malaysian workers can expect a pay rise
- Associate sales & marketing manager, Hays
- Hiring boom expected within IT sector
- Marketing & Business Development Mgr, Hays
- Top dollar for Singapore’s oil and gas workers
- Salaries in Singapore and Malaysia on the rise
- Don’t forget about human contact
- Wage Alert: Singapore salaries on the rise again
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Singapore’s hottest jobs revealed
- Here’s a 2013 heads up, HR
- Turning the tide on job hopping
- Wage Alert: Skills gap causing salary pressures
- How to retain finance staff
- We’ll come home… for a price
- Why are job candidates turning you down?