Lenovo's founder steps down as president
Shanghai - Lenovo is undergoing a top management shake up as founder Liu Chuanzhi (pictured) steps down as president of its parent company, Legend Holdings.
Liu will remain as the parent company's chairman, while Zhu Linan - former executive vice president and executive committee of Legend Holdings, will succeed the president role from Liu.
Zhu is also non-executive director of Peak Sport Production and director of Foshan Saturday Shows.
Yangqing Yang, Lenovo chairman from 2005 to 2009, has taken over and is now assuming the dual role of chairman and CEO of Lenovo.
Lenovo Hong Kong is unavailable to comment at press time.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lenovo Related Stories:
- The truth about engaging millennials
- Lenovo's Strother on social talent scarcity
- Lenovo helps find DJs
- Lenovo and MTV let youth create music
- Lenovo hunts for best Singapore executive
- Lenovo's comms lead heads to boutique firm
- Lenovo to speak at Customer Loyalty 2013
- Now an app to remind you of your resolutions
- Lenovo chooses global social media shop
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Lenovo targets the prosumer
- Opinion: It takes two to tango
- Lenovo, Kraft get on MTV World Stage
- MTV World Stage returns
- Sina, Lenovo launch social TV
- Mindshare beefs up, Metia eyes growth
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Cecilia Chan
- Lenovo India focuses on social media
- HR teams predicted to go social
- Koh rises to GM role at Lenovo