BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
Regional - BBDO/Proximity Singapore has appointed Ronald Ng as chief creative officer while expanding current chairman and CCO Danny Searle's role to that of vice chairman of BBDO Asia.
Ng (pictured) will relocate to Singapore from New York in August. He was most recently executive vice president and executive creative director with BBDO New York.
Danny Searle, current chairman and chief creative officer of BBDO/Proximity Singapore, will remain as chairman of the office, but will take on the additional role of vice chairman of BBDO Asia.
Searle will work across regional clients in developing cross border creative work. Searle, who has been in Singapore since 2007, has been responsible for several new business wins in Singapore and beyond, and is directly responsible for the creative output of various BBDO regional clients.
Ng brings to his new role almost two decades of advertising experience, the last eight of which have been with BBDO. He also worked on brands such as Monster.com, Hyatt and the Ad Council. Prior to joining BBDO New York, Ng was chief creative officer at BBDO/Proximity Malaysia.
Jean-Paul Burge, CEO, BBDO/Proximity Singapore and president SEA, said: "This move reinforces our commitment to leveraging the BBDO network to ensure we are retaining an unfair share of the world's most exceptional talent and producing world class work for our clients. It also signifies the growing importance of Singapore, and the region as a whole."
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz
- Philippines tourism campaign goes global