Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
Etihad bullish about social media strategies
Etihad Airways has reached the 100,000 fans milestone on Facebook and is marking the achievement with a YouTube video saying thankyou to its staff and fans for supporting the airline. The airline will continue to expand its social media presence and has plans to launch an official brand account on Google Plus and develop an Arabic Facebook page as part of its plans to improve the experience of customers.
Heineken celebrates 10 years of music
Celebrating a decade in Singapore, the Heineken Green Room will be returning to Zouk on 10 August this year. The alcoholic beverage company's 10th anniversary party will also mark its transition into the next decade, with beats from party rapper Spank Rock and synth band Drums of Death. The Green Room is part of Heineken's commitment to explore and discover lesser-known international artistes in the past 10 years.
Komli media raises millions for further expansion
Komli Media, one of Asia Pacific's media technology platforms, has raised SG$ 49.9 million from global investment firm, Norwest Venture Partners who led the financing with participation from Nexus Venture Partners, Helion Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Western Technology Investment to invest in the company core offerings. The amount raised makes this Komli Media's largest financing to date. The funds will also be used to expand its presence across the Asia Pacific region.
BBDO Proximity goes barefoot for humanity
BBDO Proximity Singapore partnered with Habitat for Humanity, a global organisation with a mission to ensure that everyone has a decent place to live by promoting its annual fundraising event 'Bare Your Sole'. The agency was tasked to drive participation for the event through various platforms and the key visual featured a foot comprised of various building materials, highlighting the cause behind the walk. The 5km barefoot walk took place on 2 June, with almost 5,000 people taking part to support building projects for the less fortunate in the region.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Etihad Airways
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz
- Philippines tourism campaign goes global