Subway shifts agencies amidst changes
Regional - Subway has moved its creative account in Singapore from Gosh to Saatchi Lab, following a pitch, sources told Marketing.
The change comes at a time the company is in the midst of re-structuring its marketing team after the recent departure of Albert Lim. Lim is now the marketing lead for The Wendy's Company, having begun in his new role in May.
Meanwhile, the sandwich chain held a creative pitch, concluding with Saatchi Lab as its new creative agency. Sources suggest the agency has already started work on the account.
Marketing understands that the pitch for its media account is also underway. The overall account is estimated to be approximately SG$3-4 million for creative and media services.
Both Saatchi Lab and Subway declined to comment on the development.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Saatchi LAB
- Gosh Advertising
Saatchi LAB Related Stories:
- MDIS books Saatchi Lab again
- Bintan Resorts appoints Saatchi Lab
- Saatchi Lab makes top rank changes
- MDIS re-appoints Saatchi Lab
- Robinsons account moves to Saatchi Lab
- Courageous cops wanted
- IDA appoints Saatchi LAB
- Saatchi Lab retains JTC's creative biz
- NTU appoints Saatchi Lab
- Singapore Police Force appoints Saatchi Lab
- LTA appoints Saatchi Lab for branding push
- Saatchi Lab, MDIS in for second year
- Saatchi Lab clinches Lippo Plaza launch
- Saatchi Lab wins ITE biz
- Old is gold in Panasonic's new campaign
- Saatchi Lab lands two accounts
- Brands make Pavilion Pit Stop
- Zenith bags SMF media duties
- Media Executive, Saatchi LAB
- AETOS launches brand campaign