Cartoon Network picks Text 100
Malaysia - Cartoon Network has chosen Text 100 as its public relations agency of record, switching from Arcis Communications.
Text 100 will lead Cartoon Network's communication campaigns in Malaysia to help enhance the network's media outreach as the brand continues to inspire kids and families to engage with the brand.
"The Cartoon Network partnership will allow us to explore refreshing platforms, both in traditional and digital environments," said Yeow Mei Ling (pictured), managing consultant at Text 100 Malaysia.
"We will definitely have fun even as we strive to deliver their unique proposition across different sectors and audiences," Yeow added.
The appointment became effective 1 June.
Cartoon Network is the number one kids' channel in Asia Pacific and offers the best animated entertainment for kids and families.
Cartoon Network is currently available in 23 territories throughout Asia Pacific and currently seen in over 63 million cable homes.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text 100
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee
- Text 100 Greater China ops take shape