The MARKies celebrates outstanding works
Malaysia - Now in its second year running, the MARKies was first introduced in last year's Advertising + Marketing magazine's Agency of the Year Awards to recognise agencies for their most innovative, creative and best works.
The MARKies awards evaluate individual entries with focus on the best campaigns, ideas and executions spanning the entire marketing communications spectrum.
Some of last year's winners were Naga DDB for its DiGi's Big Boys like Big Toys campaign, Leo Burnett Advertising/ ARC Worldwide for Petronas and Mindshare for Unilever's Lux ‘Mirror-Mirror' in the Mag campaign.
This year, Advertising + Marketing magazine partnered with The Observatory, the awards Official Performance Partner to streamline the categories for the MARKies.
Designed to be inclusive for the whole industry in recognition of the diverse segments that come under the marketing budget, the categories for this year's MARKies are grouped under Best Creative Idea, Best Media Usage and Best Specialist/ Niche campaigns.
This year, more than 110 entries were received for contest in 30 categories. Their works have been evaluated by a jury panel made up of senior client marketers from renowned brands such as BMW, Danone Dumex and Maxis.
Who will be the big winner for the MARKies this year? Look out for the results, which will be announced at the Agency of the Year Awards gala night this Thursday at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
For more information on Advertising + Marketing magazine's Agency of the Year Awards, click here: http://aotyawards.com/2012/my/
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naga DDB
- Danone Dumex
BMW Related Stories:
- BMW shores up maritime defence
- Why customer loyalty doesn't come cheap
- BMW gets musical
- BMW holds pole position in luxury segment
- BMW drives with Customer Loyalty 2013
- Boeing partners BMW, Keppel inks
- BMW runs a full marathon
- MINI helps you find The One
- BMW shortlists creative agencies
- What BMW did with a lunar eclipse
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- Brands reminisce with ‘My Generasi'
- BMW tackles recall the direct way
- BMW Convertible guest stars at yacht show
- BMW rides on horse racing event
- What drove BMW to the top
- BMW puts Ogilvy in the driver's seat
- China steers Rolls-Royce into record sales
- The Futurist: Same battle, new rules
- BMW straps in with Mission Impossible