NBA China Games attract top line brands
Shanghai - The NBA has partnered with 11 major brands aimed at boosting the NBA experience to a wider audience leading to the the NBA China Games 2007 that will kick off in Shanghai and Macao next week.
The companies - adidas, Coca Cola, DHL, Gatorade, Lenovo, McDonald's, Mengniu, Motorola, Spalding, Sohu and Toyota have teamed up with the NBA to promote their brands through marketing initatives such as exhibition games, fan events and consumer promotions.
A number of brands like DHL, Gatorade, Mengniu, Lenovo and McDonalds have tapped on the internet for their marketing campaigns either via the NBA.com website or through their own company websites.
NBA will also run social responsibility programs in Shanghai and Macao.
In Shanghai, NBA has partnered with the Shanghai Charity Foundation, adidas and Lenovo to build a learn and play centre in a local school for the children of migrant workers.
The Venetian Macao has teamed up with NBA to organise a Special Olympics basketball clinic that will see the Venetian Macao arena open to the public for the first time since it opened.
- Sohu.com Inc
- McDonald's Restaurants
Motorola Related Stories:
- Motorola Solutions: China has a long way to go
- Google axes 20% of Motorola Mobility staff
- Google to shed 4,000 jobs at Motorola
- Ho to lead Motorola Solutions
- Google closes Motorola Mobility takeover
- Google completes Motorola buy-out
- Apple, Microsoft at war with Motorola
- Motorola remains customer-focused
- Motorola Mobility Googled
- Motorola Xooms in with Maxis
- Motorola calls in new marketing lead
- Motorola marketer moves to Yahoo
- Women on top
- Motorola appoints country president
- Motorola grows CFC in Penang
- Pitch to remember MMHK March
- Chartered appoints Chapman-Banks
- Motorola cuts marketing staff
- Professional of the Year 2007: Employee Healthcare
- Motorola prolongs Ming Dynasty