Leo Burnett goes strong on digital
Regional - In line with the agencies' focus in building its digital capabilities, Leo Burnett has made three senior digital hires in its Bangkok, Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur offices.
Sanjeev Saluja came onboard as digital director in Bangkok having been with MPG / Media Contacts in Indonesia as its interactive creative director.
Luc Wiesman joined Leo Burnett, Melbourne as its head of digital. Wiesman specialises in social media and branded content.
In Kuala Lumpur, Nura Yusof was appointed digital planner, taking care of brands such as Nestlé, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Dutch Lady.
Jarek Ziebinski, president, Leo Burnett Asia Pacific, said: "The way we are building digital capabilities within Leo Burnett aims to reflect how digital has become a way of life for people by building it at the centre of our business as opposed to building a separate specialist agency."
"Both our growth and ongoing investment into digital, whether it is through adding talents or our recent acquisition of Indigo in India are all aligned on this focus. This, for us, is central to our goal of evolving into a modern communications company."
According to the agency, its digital services share of revenue increased more than two-fold from 2010 with all offices in the region reporting growth on their digital revenue share gain.
Yesterday the agency was appointed by Ikea to handle its creative duties in both Malaysia and Singapore.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles